Thursday, October 13, 2005

advice

when you get a chance, take a look at my new webpage for prospective employers next year. i went ahead and put the weblink on my CV also. i also put a quick copy of my resume online too. the idea is for it to be shorter and more concise than the three page monster that is my CV.

if you see typos or have suggestions on what is written, feel free to comment here or email me. in all honesty the long-winded diatribe i wrote is for the utopian classroom, not for what we teachers see everyday of the week.

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger bloggrez said...

PR Week Identifies Media Trends Worth Watching
PR Week has published a list of media trends to watch . Some of these will be familiar to regular readers.
Hi you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far for Online loans - apply for loans online related. Keep up the good job! I found a similar Online loans - apply for loans online related website yesterday, check it out. Looks like the
Online loans - apply for loans online related site does not have a blog yet, so check them out at their company site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home