Sunday, November 27, 2005

humorous translation

i can't help but read the english translations of products that are produced in a spanish -speaking country, to accompany it's own spanish instructions. this is the back of a product called 'Carve' which is a half-assed hamburger helper-like substitute which i decided to try recently. i like the product because it gives me the freedom to select any liquid (literally ANY liquid!) of my choice, including hot. and i like the double-standard at the bottom, telling me that i must consume the product immediately after i add any liquid of my choice. or i could just wait until the next day.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Eric the Something said...

I'll have to send you the pictures I have of a box of medicine that reads something along the lines of "Keep out of the children." It made me laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home